I was looking at a project I made a while back and noticed the lack of realism. I decided to recreate the project with settings that take longer to render. It’s Ideal for a frame to render in 10 to 30 seconds, but by bumping up the quality setting to take 2-3 minutes a frame, the outcome is night and day. Yet delivery time is compromised by doing so. I found a company online that offers render farming services that would turn rendering times of 2-3 minutes down to seconds a frame. Instead of putting a hit on my CPU’s life I will be using these services and including them into the total cost from here on out.
Above is a sample of low quality settings compared to high quality settings.
Talking to JMo, the logo’s and intro owner and good friend, he pointed this out.
This has been resolved now in the video below!